Udemy Business (UB) provides RESTful APIs, xAPI & GraphQL for flexibility in your software development. RESTful & xAPI enable developers to programmatically retrieve the UB course catalog, public learning paths, and user progress activity data. GraphQL allows developers to surface more granular courses and learning objects from the UB catalog, including details like badging, labs & lectures.. You can use these APIs to integrate with a third-party application such as a learning management system (LMS).
- APIs are only available to Enterprise customers.
- Availability of these APIs does not automatically enable integration with an LMS/LXP.
- In order to consume the data with the LMS/LXP, a connector needs to be built using these APIs. If you're interested in learning more, please contact your Customer Success or LMS/LXP representative.
- API documentation is only available in English.
- To review the Udemy API License Agreement, please visit: https://www.udemy.com/terms/api/
- Note: depending on how your company signed up for its Udemy Business account, you may be subject to additional or different terms, as listed in the agreement your company has signed.
- In addition to the below documentation, please review our Summary of Available APIs article and Udemy Business API Best Practices document for helpful information.
1. Udemy Business GraphQL Documentation
Note: A Udemy Business Login is required to access GraphQL Documentation. The applicable URL features the subdomain for your organization's Udemy account followed by .udemy.com/dev-portal/api-reference/.
- Courses API and Query
- All Learning Objects API and Query
- Course API
- Learning paths API
- Course Reporting API
- UB Pro Reporting API
- xAPI supports real-time reporting of learner progress and completions against courses.