Udemy Business - Improving lives through learning
Access Udemy’s learning engine and deliver professional development content across your networks and ecosystems through the scale of connectivity solutions and best version Apps, whichengage people with your online platforms and services, and Udemy learning services.
Udemy Business features thousands of courses created and updated at the speed of market change (i.e., the Learning Engine). From coding to business skills to personal development and much more, Udemy features high-quality, in-demand online courses that help individuals achieve their professional goals and business outcomes.
With a purpose-built integration to Udemy Business, your Services will offer users Search and Discovery of top rated Udemy Business courses (and learning paths) natively from your Platform, with the ability to launch to a dedicated Udemy Business site for the full course experience.
Table of contents:
A Udemy Business integration enables the following two core use cases:
Use case 1: Content integration
Content integrations extend access to Udemy Business online learning (i.e., courses and learning paths) and amplifies your core online Service offerings. With Udemy Business Content Integration, Partners can offer Searchable and Discoverable access to Udemy Business online courses and learning paths (structured learning goals) directly on Partner Native Web and/or Native Mobile Apps. Your users will discover and engage curated Udemy content (or Learning Paths) in a familiar native experience. Integrated Udemy Business content benefits users (and Partners) by offering a seamless engagement interface with Partner Site and Services. The Content Integration is enabled via modern Web Services (i.e., APIs) that connect to a powerful online Learning Engine. Udemy supports Partners through scope and design of the Content Integration Connector, including guidance on build, test, deployment and lifecycle management of the Connector in support of Partners native Web (or Mobile) App experience.
- Access the latest online learning content for professional and personal development directly from your Web and native mobile Apps
- Increase engagement with current content through seamless automatic syncing
- Navigate content easily with an intuitive search and discovery experience
- Monitor learning progress near real-time and support employee development
- Easy and secure access through single sign on (SSO) services
- Take learning into your Native Mobile and Mobile App for on on-the-go learning experience
Use case 2: User progress & analytics
Gain insight into your users learning needs by integrating Udemy Business learner data. By incorporating user course engagement, progress and completions into your analytics, you can continuously personalize and develop guided experiences acknowledging individual needs and key concepts (e.g., purpose-built learning paths). Learning Analytics leverages a rich data set of user engagement signals, enabling our Partners to build composite learning patterns of their users across unique data sets to continuously improve user learning experience.
- Develop composite learning analytics to uncover key signals in the learning needs of your users
- Use learning insights to tailor Udemy Business content to your audience
- Amplify your Service Offerings with machine intilligence to identify the unique needs and interests of your Users
- Continuously measure and develop a comprehensive learning experience that promotes a holistic learning experience and bundled Service
Built with Udemy Business Services and powerful Udemy Learning Engine, explore the Udemy Partner ecosystem
Integration timeline & milestones
On average, we see Partners spend 4 weeks in the design, development and deployment of an API-based Connector in support of the above use cases. Udemy Business dedicates a Partner Lead and Solution Engineer through the Connector development project to guide and advise Partners on best practices to optimize an integration with Udemy APIs.
High level reference architecture
The basic components of the Integration are depicted below. The data synchronization is powered by the Udemy Business APIs, and orchestrated by the Partner-built Connector. Search and Discovery of Udemy courses and learning paths are enabled via the Connector directly on Partner native Web and Mobile Apps.
With optional single sign-on, users are seamlessly connected to a Udemy Business site directly from Partners learning platform.