While our program is open to several marketing strategies, there are some promotional methods that are not accepted in our program.
- More information is also available in the Affiliate Terms & Conditions.
Our current restricted promotional methods include:
- No bidding on our trademark
- No bidding on branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on derivatives of branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on broad-match based on branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on competitors based on branded/trademarked terms
- No direct linking
- No domain forwarding/redirecting
- No use of a brand name in the domain (it can, however, be included in your subdomain). For example, udemycourses.com is NOT allowed. Udemy.mypersonalblog.com is allowed as it's not part of the domain name
- No use of a company name, or variations of our company name in the name or URL of social media pages (i.e. Facebook Fan Page)
- The list of prohibited keywords is: "Udemy," "Udemy Inc.," "Udemys," "Uedmy," "Udemy.com," or any combination of keywords that contain our brand name in it.
If you notice any current affiliate violating these guidelines it doesn't mean we allow it. Feel free to let us know if you notice other affiliates using restricted promotional methods.
Can I use paid ads?
No, we do not accept paid ads as a promotional method.
These methods include Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Facebook Boost Post, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, or any form of paid advertising on any social media or website.
More information regarding restricted promotional methods are available in the Affiliate Terms & Conditions.